The Radulski Family's European Adventure

A brief look into our lives... We are currently stationed in Belgium, so we have lots of adventures on a daily basis!

Name:
Location: Overijse, Belgium

Sunday, May 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!


Ethan turns 6 this year. Man, time really flies by.

This year he had an "Amazing Birthday Race" party (based on the TV show "The Amazing Race"). The kids were broken down into teams of 2 or 3. Around the yard were different "countries" where the kids had to perform different tasks. After completing the task, they recieved a "stamp" in their "passport" and their next clue. It was fun and the kids enjoyed it. I don't have pictures of the race, as both Dan and I were running around guiding the kids through each county's task!


Here are a few pictures of the kids just playing in the yard and enjoying cake.








Ethan LOVES a pinata! It is a must every year for his party!







The girls liked the rocket



And of course we had "Dylan the tiger"!








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey stranger....I can to check out your page and see what you guys have been up to. It looks like you guys are having a great time over there...I'm so glad! I loved the pictures of Prague!! It's absolutely my favorite city in the world!! I went there when I was in high school and have been in love with it ever since! You guys take care! Talk to you soon!!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home