The Radulski Family's European Adventure

A brief look into our lives... We are currently stationed in Belgium, so we have lots of adventures on a daily basis!

Name:
Location: Overijse, Belgium

Monday, December 24, 2007

We are celebrating Christmas in Florida this year, staying with my parents in Palm Coast. The Florida weather is a wonderful change of pace from the cold, wet Belgian winter we are in the middle of!

The boys and I flew from Brussels to Phillie on 12 December, and spent 4 days with my sister and her famly in Pennsylvania. Once the boys and I were over our jet lag, we flew down to Florida, where Dan caught up with us. We spent a few days at Disney World with my parents. The boys had a blast! What a great way to get into the holiday season.




After Disney, Dan, the boys and I went to Valdosta, Georgia and spent a few days with our good friends the Sweets and visited with some of our old friends. Ethan was thrilled to spend time with his buddy Ryan and his friend Danielle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home